Egypt, a country linking northeast Africa with the Middle East, dates to the time of the pharaohs. Millennia-old monuments sit along the fertile Nile River Valley, including Giza’s colossal Pyramids and Great Sphinx as well as Luxor’s hieroglyph-lined Karnak Temple and Valley of the King’s tombs. The capital, Cairo, is home to Ottoman landmarks like the Muhammad Ali Mosque and the Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities.
- Sharing Parents’ room.
- Children from 3 – 5.99 years sharing parents’ room without extra bed.
- Children from 6 – 11.99 years sharing parents’ room with extra bed.
- Rates are correct at the time of sending, but in case of any increase imposed by the Government on any services included in the program; Travco will have the right to increase its rates accordingly.
- Sightseeing in Cairo is based on a private basis.
- Check-in and check-out times are per international regulations.
- The Agency is able to handle all complaints of the Tour Operator’s clients only if advised during guest stay. No complaints will be handled after the clients’ final departure.
- The above is only an offer, need your acceptance to proceed with the reservation, subject to availability.